Saturday, May 10, 2014

Studies: A Natural Disaster

Evening,

I believe some of you've read up on my last encounter with Incgny, right here.

It was Incogny's safe house, he knew every inch of the place, he'll have covered every exit. In other words, there was no way out. I was the one who was selling out the Incogny's safe houses to Dimir's informants, however, I decided to visit this one.

This was going to be a turkey shoot, a slaughter, it was exactly what I knew would happen. Since I knew that he was going to be coming, I decided to get out of the board and watch the slaughter personally, because I needed to see you in action up close.

You do not kill like any man I've ever seen, you're more like a force of nature: An earth quake, or a tidal wave, a tornado. Watching you kill is like watching Rembrandt paint, or hearing Mozart conduct his 9th symphony. You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen Incognito, I thought I was going to cry.

Thank you Incogny, thank you for being you. I can't believe I get to kill you.

No more fucking around now Incogny. No more foreplay. No more games. It's fuck or walk time now, friend, and I for one am ready to fuck.

You were hiding something from me, Incogny. We all have something to hide after all, we've all done things we're ashamed of. What were your, Incogny? Well, I found out. Now I will use it against you, I will make you suffer like you've never suffered before. I will break the unbreakable man, Marhsmallow himself tried to break you and it didn't work. You'll be coming after me too, no doubt, be my guest, I've nothing to hide. Do your worst.

We were born to hunt one another, we were both born and bred for this very moment. Everyone else who helped bring us to this point, your wife and kids, my parents, Dimir...They were all meaningless. Nothing matters but us now.

You and me. Just you and me now, Incognito.

I'll be waiting here, waiting for you, don't make me wait too long.

18 comments:

  1. Well... That was was the creepiest thing I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I went outside, I saw the streets burning. Is this why?

    Just FYI, if I see you bring the fight near me, I will blast your brains out. And if I hear of innocents getting hurt, I'll topple a building with only you inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to cause some fire, to get your hands on something that creates even more fire, after I'm through with this town, well, let's just say, even Putin won't have enough resources to cover this shit up.

      Might even cause WWIII, what with the conflict in Ukraine going on.

      Delete
    2. Putin is afraid of fire? I thought he was only afraid of gay people.

      Delete
    3. Seems like a good reason to get this done and skip town to me.

      Delete
    4. You can skip town if you want.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I'm totally gonna leave you to deal with this yourself.

      Delete
    6. The only reason I would leave hear is because whenever someone says "Moskva" I want to shout, "RAZ, DVA, TRI! POSMOTRI!"

      Life as a Rammstein fan is so difficult.

      Delete
    7. I'll stick around for a while yet, then. Nothing better to be doing anyway.

      Delete
    8. Are we allowed to play loud music in the cellar?

      I need to dance to Du Hast now.

      Delete
    9. Think I have some headphones around here somewhere, mind using them?

      Delete
    10. Ich will! :)

      Oh, anddd there's the next Rammstein song to play. Ich Will.

      Delete
  3. Dude, you've gotten knocked down a couple pegs on the "shit that scares me" list, but you are still really fucking spooky.

    So uh good luck with all that I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you.

      Never tried to be scary, but hey, if you want to see something REALLY scary Harty, you should stick around for after I ascend. Cause when I do that, I will have the key to the heart of the universe and hence, I will be able to destroy it.

      But that, will happen after a while, not very soon, you might be dead by that time, but lets hope you survive that far.

      Delete
  4. Oh rly, well I'm looking forward to you breaking him. Break him hard. I thought that his kid catching an axe with her face was the defining moment for him, apparently not.

    Tell me, did he ever cross the lines he set for himself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nothing like that, it's something far more simpler, it was something that released the beast within, which was already established way before the accident.

      He blocked that last bit of memory out, I will remind him.

      Delete
    2. I knew it. A guy who releases phosgene gas in a supermarket is either out for everyone's blood, or a fucking idiot.

      Delete